Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Right now.



Right now I’m trying to get back to blogging.

Right now I’m loving lit candles around the house in the evening.
Right now I am making my way back to a regular workout schedule.
Right now it gets lighter later in the morning and darker earlier at night.
Right now the leaves are golden on the tree outside our bedroom window.
Right now I am coming to terms with committing myself to another semester of intensive Norwegian class.
Right now I am missing my friends and family and wine with the girls after work.
Right now I am thankful for the past year of adventures with G.
Right now I am feeling craftier than I have in a long time. I might even do Christmas cards this year.
Right now I am deciding which lenses to get for my soon-to-be-had DSLR.
Right now I am wishing I would hear back about the several jobs I’ve recently applied for.
Right now I don’t miss my old job, but I do miss my career. And using my brain everyday for something besides Words with Friends.
Right now I find it hard to get out of the house in the afternoons, and can almost hear the sucking sound of the Black Hole that is my laptop.
Right now I am really looking forward to Maryland for Thanksgiving, spending time with family, and getting my hair done.
Right now I am trying to breathe deeper and enjoy life a little more.

What are you doing right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment